I was surfing the web for some cheap costume ideas for everyone! I clicked on a site thinking that it would be some great costume ideas...but they were too funny that I just had to share them haha! If you wanna see the real costume ideas just scroll down past the funny ones!
FUNNY COSTUME IDEAS!!* Dress all in black, tie a shot glass around your neck. What are you? A shot in the dark!
* Wear all black and put a postage stamp (enlarged if possible) on your chest. What are you? Black mail.
* Wrap yourself in wrapping paper with a tag: "From: God, To: Women". What are you? God's gift to women.
* Attach sugar-cubes (or candy) all over yourself. What are you? Sugar-Daddy or Sugar-Momma.
* Tie an old CD around your neck and carry a lighter. What are you? A CD burner? (DVDs work well too)
*Get a small weight (e.g. dumbbell) and stare at it intently. What are you? Watching your weight.
* Quarter (or preferably enlarged photocopy of one) taped to your back. What are you? A quarter-back.
* Black clothes and white face paint? A mime (you can even skip the paint if it is not available).
* Wrap yourself in some (or all) aluminum foil. What are you? A baked potato!
* Make a large colorful name tag. Say things like "I'd like to buy a vowel" or "Oceans of the world for 500". Game show contestant.
* Got an old black leather jacket? Hair Gel? Jeans? 50s guy.
* Mix black, white, red/orange, blue face paint and paint bugs and dots on your face. Put a few plastic bugs in your hair. What are you? Bug bites!
* Affix one couch cushion to the front of you and one to the back. What are you? The lost TV remote.
* Wear all white. Attach (or paint) yellow circle to your stomach. You are an egg. Add horns and a pitchfork and you are a deviled egg.
GREAT COSTUME IDEAS!!
-ANGEL: Use a sheet like a ghost, spray it lightly with some clear spray paint and toss glitter on it before the paint has a chance to dry. Make a halo and the wings out of clothes hangers or pipe cleaners covered with aluminum foil.
-CATWOMAN: You will need a black leotard or just wear all black, a tail(you can make it out of felt), black ears, facepaint for your nose and whiskers.
-LADYBUG: Use a pair of black sweats and black sweat shirt (and a pair of black shoes). Use a large piece of poster board or cardboard and cut out a large oval. Paint it red with black dots. Staple black elastic pieces (in a loop) onto the board to make arm holes. For the antenna attach craft pipe cleaners with black pom poms on the ends to a headband. Make extra arms by stuffing (black) nylons and attach to the inside of the board. Use fishing line to string the arms together so they move along with your arms.
For a sexier lady bug, you can wear just a red dress and paint or draw black dots on it....add some antennas and wings and you are good to go!
VELMA FROM SCOOBY DOO: A reddish brown wig (check Wal-Mart), Round thick rimmed black glasses, Orange sweater, Red or Orange skirt, Orange socks, Black shoes
DAPHNE FROM SCOOBY DOO: A orange or strawberry blonde wig, purple dress, purple headband, and some tall white or purple boots. Don't forget her signature scarf either!
HIPPIE: Some bell bottom jeans, a tie-dyed shirt, if you don't have long hair than any long wig, lots of peace sign necklaces, and a bandana.
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN: Wear a long old white or light colored dress -or- get an old wedding dress from a goodwill store. With your parents help, use scissors to shred the sleeves and skirt. The dress looks great if it is tattered and old. Paint your face with white makeup -or- apply pale green makeup to entire face. Then put black makeup around the eyes. Try and get your hair standing up and frizzy like Marge Simpsons hair on the Simpsons show. If you have dark colored hair, you should use white makeup or hair spray to make a white streak in your hair up the entire length of both sides of your temples. If you have light colored hair, you should use black makeup or hair spray to make a streak in your hair up the entire length of both sides of your temples. Add any accessories you want, maybe a fake black rose.
I hope you guys enjoyed these ideas... I know that not everyone can afford to go out and spend $30.00 or more on a costume and very rarely do you ever see them for cheaper than that! So I hope this helped! Doing your own costumes is a great idea, plus it saves a pretty penny too haha... if I had've had the materials around to do this I definitely would've!!