First Hairstyle for some really curly Creative Curls
- Step #1 - On dry hair, wrap medium to large sized sections of your hair around a medium to large sized curling iron and curl your hair for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step #2 - Continue until every section of your hair is complete.
- Step #3 - For a lasting finish, spray with a strong hold hairspray.
- Step #1 - Blow-dry your hair until smooth.
- Step #2 - Take large sections of your hair, wrap them around velcro rollers, and then spray a mist of hairspray all over and leave to dry.
- Step #3 - Remove the velcro rollers and tease your hair all over to achieve maximum volume.
- Step #1 - Apply mousse or a curl enhancing product to your damp hair.
- Step #2 - Use your diffuser attachment to scrunch dry your hair on a low setting to allow a more natural looking wave, and flip your hair upside down while scrunch drying to allow maximum volume.
- Step #3 - To complete your look, spray your hair with shine serum for a natural feel and finish.
Check out my other blog for some fun pictures---> Foxxys Wifey
For some great makeup brushes that are cheap check these out---> Sigma Beauty