Being pregnant I definitely have had my fair share of sicks days recently. Here is how you can look good on those days that you might not feel so great.
1. When you wake up start my splashing a little cold water on your face followed by your moisturizer.
2. Chances are you will need some concealer under those eyes. So don't forget that step.
3. Instead of a powder blush try a cream if your skin is dry.
4. I would skip the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and maybe even mascara. If you choose to skip mascara then just curl your lashes. I personally like to apply mascara if nothing else to my eyes.
5. Lastly, a tinted lip balm should be used to give your lips some color.
WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS WHEN YOU ARE SICK?