1. Maybelline Instand Age Rewind Under Eye Illuminator. Seriously an amazing product, at a drugstore price, obviously. I have horrible under eye circles and this product really does work!
2. Pond's Dry Skin Cream. I have talked about this several times before and it is still one of my favorite products for my super dry skin. I have used a ton of different moisturizers over the years, and this is the on that really seems to help keep my skin moisturized without breaking me out.
3. Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. I swear these things could take tar off of your skin, without damaging it haha! They are definitely my go to brand, and the only Neutrogena product that I truly like.
4. MAC's Half Red lip liner. This actually didn't become one of my favorites until towards the end of the year when I accidentally came across it while in the store to get a different liner haha. I am so happy I chose it though, I love that you can apply it lightly for a lighter shade, or a little heavier for a pretty red color!
5. MAC's Breath of Plum blush. I really really love this blush color, and for me personally I feel like it goes with soooo many different looks (on myself).
6. Aussie hair products. I am adding this line of products simply because year after year I know that this is a brand that I can always depend on and trust on my hair.
I don't want to do too many beauty products, because that would make this a REALLY long post. I do however want to tell you guys that my other favorite hair product is the Got2B Rockin It Forever Style Stay Dry Shampoo (I know super long title)!
7. As far as my favorite TV shows goes, I have a ton that I have my DVR set to record each week. My definite favorite this year is the Walking Dead! I am in love with it. Fun Fact: I looooooove all things zombies haha, games, movies, shows, you name it!
I definitely have a few favorite others as well, like: Reign (because I also love all things from that time period haha), Vampire Diaries, and The 100 just to name a few!
8. My next two favorite products go hand in hand... literally haha! (I made a funny)
I love me some iced coffee.... and the International Delight caramel macchiato is my top pick... which brings me to my Victoria's Secret tumbler that I use to drink it out of! P.S. this saves me so much money, so that I am not buying Starbucks all the freaking time!
8. Another drink that I have really enjoyed when I am needing some pampering and want to relax is a nice glass of wine. Now I have always enjoyed wine, my dad's side of the family is Italian and my dad use to make wine, but the past couple years I have enjoyed a glass of wine more than I use to like it. My favorite though is one that is actually really cheap haha, well any of the White Zinfandel's, but this is the one I usually purchase.
(this is not to encourage underage drinking, I am just being honest)
9. I don't really have any picks for favorite songs or artists, but I do have a favorite music video haha! Now my reason for this is not because I like the artist, or even the song... it's because it is almost like a little remake of my all time favorite chick flick.. CLUELESS!! If you watch this keep in mind it's not a clean version. No radio edit here haha..
10. My last favorite thing of 2014 was definitely my new camera. I really really needed a new one, especially as much as I like to take pics of my kiddos. I also wanted one that would actually film in HD, my other one just sorta stopped, or would only do it when it felt like it. Now I do want to make a little disclaimer about my new one. It does perform great and I couldn't be happier with it, but please don't compare my recent videos, I am still learning how to operate it since it's my first DSLR! I finally figured out how to focus it haha. Also, my lighting kit is suppose to be here tomorrow which will make a HUGE difference!
I didn't want to ask for an $800 camera for Christmas, since it was going to be a gift. So I searched all online and found the Canon Rebel T1i on Ebay for less than $300 and I couldn't be happier with it so far.. I did make sure to do lots of reviews on it since I found the T3 at Wal-Mart, but according to all the tech reviews this one was better than the regular T3.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS FROM 2014?!